Fire is a huge chapter in the story of Base Camp X. Our attraction to the flames of a fire pit is undeniable and can be found throughout BCX product design. Whether you are finishing a long day of paddling and portage, or just relaxing in your backyard – building a fire is a fundamental way to unwind and reflect on the day’s events. Artist John T. Unger has created a perfect hemisphere of heavy duty steel on a slim, nearly hidden base, the BCX Vulcan Pit makes a statement without speaking loudly. Graceful, serene, modern yet classical. Vulcan holds its own council while inviting you to peer deeply into the fire and contemplate… just about anything.
Vulcan is the God of Fire and the Forge – a fitting name for our first Firebowl.
- Each is a unique sculptural work, made to order by artist John T. Unger.
- Signed on engraved stainless steel plate.
- The Vulcan will function as gorgeous sculptural artwork even when unlit.
- In sunlight, the design will cast our logo shadow both inside and outside the bowl. When lit, the bowl will cast a flickering shadow as lively as the fire within.
- The Firebowl is handcrafted from 100% recycled steel.
- Center hole allows water to drain
- The bowl can be converted to clean-burning propane or natural gas to minimize emissions and risk of accidental fire.
- Dynasty Guarantee: Artisanal Firebowls will last generations.
:: weight: 142 pounds
:: 37″ Diameter
:: 19 ” high overall,
:: bowl is 18″ deep,
:: base is 12″ in diameter
:: suitable for gas, wood or charcoal fires.
9 in stock